How to get free gems in clash of clans

I am going to tell you how to get free unlimited gems in clash of clan.If you want to get free unlimited gems in clash of clan,so read the article till the end and understand it well and stop wasting your time.I know many of you would not believe but it is true and it is a unbelievable thing that how to get gems in clash of clan.So believe me and follow my instructions.You will get a a thing which precious thing and I will tell you what is that precious thing any wear in this blog.

How to get free gems in clash of clan .By getting on point I want to tell that no one gives anything free of cost .And you also think if anyone give you anything free then what is his profit.This proves that no one give anything free.
 
How to get free gems in coc (clash of clan).By getting on point I want to tell that no one gives anything free of cost .And you also think if anyone give you anything free then what is his profit.This proves that no one give anything free.
And the images that show unlimited gems or 9999999 these all images are not from the original coc (clash of clan) they are from the hack version of coc (clash of clan) and these hack version are not from supercell(Developer of clash of clan).

You can get some gems free but in coc only by removing unwanted things like tree,bushes,etc., completing events and some from gem mine in night base.
Some sites say that they provide free gems but we can say that they may not be going to give you free gems .But they earn from you from the ads visible on the website.
But some sites ask your ID and and say that they are giving you gems only you have to verify that you are not a bot(Robot).

I can't say that they give you gems or not ,but from my view they will not provide you gems free because before writing this blog i have tried to open these sites but there human verification never ends.
I have told you that I will tell you that precious thing that is time .Time is the most precious thing .
If my blog is helpful for you please comment and tell me.And push bell icon and click continue to get my blog notification.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hi Smart,
    A great information provided by you. I am thankful for this post. I have found a lot of information from this website. I also share this awesome information with my friends and my social media apps.
    Thank you so much again.


    How to get free diamonds in free fire 2021 tricks - earningsuite

    ReplyDelete